Accuteck A-ST85C Heavy Duty Postal Shipping Scale Review
- Weighing packages up to 85 lbs
- 0.2 oz Precision
- Convenient four reading modes
- Convenient Hold and Tare functions, Auto Zero and Auto Power off
- Newest Calibration Technology for easy calibration that most scales can not do
The Accuteck A-ST85C Heavy Duty Postal Shipping Scale has a capacity of up to 85 lbs. It has been designed to used for both small and large heavy packages so is ideal for small business.
This set of scales has been designed to operate easily when weighing heavy items. You will find that most compact scales do not have this high of a load capacity. The scale is constructed for durable materials so it should last you a fair amount of time. The LED display is bright and easy to read.
- Has a maximum load capacity of 85lbs which is great especially when weighing heavy items.
- The scales work right out the box without any need for calibration.
- The scales are sensitive enough to weigh small items to get accurate readings in ounces.
- It is battery operated so I can moved around the office.
- The display is easy to read while standing and the text reads a generous 22mm in size.
- The Hold button is great for weighing over-size boxes.
Some users have commented that it can be hard to read the weight on the display when large packages are place on the scales.
“I sell clothing on eBay and this scale is perfect! The platform size is just right for shirt sized bags, 11×13. It is very accurate and readout is very clear. It has automatic shut off, so I have to turn it on between every item I weigh. It does not stay on long enough before it automatically shuts off. Otherwise, this scale is by far the best!!“
Mags514, Amazon Customer Review
“I actually purchased this scale for my mother and her eBay business after I ruined the one she had previously. This is an amazing little scale for the price paid. The digital screen makes reading the weight much easier. Would definitely purchase again. The way to go if you ship a lot of mail and prepare packages from home.“
R J Wallace, Amazon Customer Review
“Have had the scale for almost a year and it works perfectly and accurately. On smaller weight items (<2lbs) I cross check with my lab balance and the scale is always right on. When I am weighing heavier stuff, I also cross check with a 35lb weight periodically and even at the higher weight, the scale is still accurate.“
Tim James, Amazon Customer Review
The Accuteck A-ST85C Shipping Scale has been reviewed by 473 customers on Amazon with a great customer rating of 4.6 out of 5.0. Click here for more verified customer reviews on Amazon.
If your in need of a reliable scale for printing postage then the Accuteck A-ST85C Shipping Scale could be the answer. The scales comes with a good clear LCD readout of the weight and it gives out weight in lbs and Oz and fraction of Oz.
Where to Buy
If you found this review useful then you may be interested in reading our post on the Weighmax 2822 75LB Postal Shipping Scale